The new and improved 18-oz Clever Dripper is the only 1-cup brewing system you will ever need, and we’ve included your first 100 Filtropa filters to get you brewing great coffee fast!
While other 1-cup brewing systems cost nearly $200 (with pods costing as much as $40-50/lb), for just $22, you get the freedom to enjoy any coffee you love while rationing it and making 1 cup at a time.
The Clever Dripper, as its name suggests, is actually one of the most ingenious single-cup brewers on the market…and it’s SO simple! It combines the technologies of traditional drip coffee makers and that of the French Press. By utilizing the ability to steep the liquid coffee, as in a French Press, but with the addition of the paper filter, the result is a rich, satisfying cup of coffee but without any of the small particle sediment that a French Press typically creates.
Steps for Easy Coffee Preparation:
- Place a #4 cone filter in the base and pre-wet to reduce the taste of the filter and pre-warm the cone.
- Grind coffee just prior to brewing for best results. A “fine” drip grind works well, but if your brew hesitates to drain well, simply switch to a coarser grind.
- Add ground coffee to the filter (recommended dosing is listed on the side of the product’s box)
- Add hot water (just off the boil) into the filter and grounds and cover with the plastic lid.
- Wait 1.5 minutes, then lift cover and give grounds a stir and re-cover.
- At 4 minutes, give the grounds a gentle stir and then place on top of an appropriately sized vessel (mug). The weight of the Dripper will depress the rubber plunger and allow your freshly brewed coffee to drip through the filter and into your mug.
- Lastly, enjoy the best cup of coffee you’ve ever had from your new one-cup system. If you find your brew to be too strong or too weak, simply adjust your grind settings or your steep time until everything is perfect for your liking.
Cleaning up is a snap AND environmentally friendly! Simply remove the paper filter and grounds and dispose or compost them. The plastic brewer is not dishwasher safe, but can be easily rinsed under hot water and even scrubbed with a bit of soapy water and rinsed. Let air dry.
Lastly, enjoy knowing you have purchased a one-cup brewing system that is keeping tons of plastic K-cups out of your local landfill.
Here is a 7-minute video we filmed to give you a better perspective:
There are no reviews yet.